We're holding AUDITIONS for Comedy of Errors by Billy Shakespeare!
Auditions will be held Thursday, September 13th from 7-10PM and Friday, September 14th from 5:30-9PM, in Rhoads Quiet Study. Each audition will hopefully take around 15 minutes, and you can come by whenever you want.
Callbacks will be held on Saturday, September 15th from 1-4.
Audition materials can be found here! There is also a link in the doobly-doo to the right.
Things to keep in mind:
- Prepare! Read the script and practice your monologue/dialogue before auditioning.
- Come to audition whenever is best for you, but keep in mind that there might be a wait. Bring work to do or practice your audition materials while you wait. Talk to the people waiting with you and make some new friends!
- Callbacks are for the director to see you again, and wether are not you are called back has no bearing on wether or not you will be cast in the show!
- You will be asked to perform one monologue and one dialogue. You can bring a partner to read the dialogue with you, or someone in the auditioning room will read with you.
- Fill out your audition sheet (available upon arrival to auditions) with complete honesty to assure that you are happy and comfortable with the role you are offered.
- Questions? Can't make any of the times listed? Email jlopatin@bmc, the Director!
- Do you want to do Technical Theater for us? Email maaustin@bmc, the Stage Manager!
We can't wait to see you at auditions!
~Kayla, and all of SPT!