directed by Kat Phifer
directed by Elizabeth Yost
Dates and Times:
Where: Rhoads Quiet Study
When: Thursday, February 1st from 5-10 pm AND Friday, February 2nd from 5-10 pm
*Callbacks will be held on Saturday, February 3rd
You may sign up for a ten-minute slot during the first two hours of either audition period. From 7:00 pm onward, we will be having walk-in auditions. If you are auditioning with a partner, please sign up for two back-to-back time slots (or just come to walk-ins together) Please keep in mind that if you are auditioning during walk-in hours, there may be a bit of a wait.
Sign up HERE: https://doodle.com/poll/kzgabm35mwyq8qsx
If you can't make any of the audition times provided or any of the unclaimed time slots, please e-mail the directors (contact info can be found at the bottom of this post) and we will find a way to fit you in!
Auditions materials can be found on the right-hand sidebar under "Important Links." Please select ONE MONOLOGUE and ONE DIALOGUE from the auditions materials to perform. You may audition for one or both shows but your monologue and your dialogue must come from two different shows (even if you are only auditioning for one of them).
SPRING 2018 MATERIALS AVAILABLE HERE!
Things to know if you haven't auditioned before:
- You may either prepare your dialogue with a partner, or just read with a member of the pro-team in the audition room on the day of.
- Auditioning for both shows means that you could be placed in either show. You will not be placed in both shows.
- You DO NOT not need to memorize your monologue and dialogue. We will have the audition materials available at auditions; however, it is in your best interest to do some preparation and practice beforehand.
- If you sign up for a time slot, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled audition time, since you will need to fill out an audition form prior to your audition.
- Please be as honest as possible when filling out your audition form to ensure that you will be comfortable in your role and available for rehearsals.
- A call-back is not a guarantee that you will be cast. Likewise, you may still be cast even if you are not called back.
E-mail the directors or Tech Co-Cos (contact info below) with the subject "Teching for SPT."
Kat Phifer (Jr Co-Coordinator & Director of Antigone): email@example.com
Elizabeth Yost (Director of Julia Caesar): firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristiana Marcopoulos (Sr Co-Coordinator): email@example.com
Margaret Gorman (Technical Co-Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Kaplan (Technical Co-Coordinator): email@example.com
Don't forget to RSVP on Facebook!
|Click here to see the Facebook event.|
Break a leg!!!