Saturday, January 31, 2009

From the Old Blog: "A Servant of Two Masters spring 2007"

CAST
Truffaldino: Mari Stein
Smeraldina: Melanie Bruchet
Beatrice: Crista Fuentes
Florindo: Maria Semaan
Silvio: Sarah Kemp
Clarice: Allison Elkin
Pantalone: Leah Kane-Risman
Dr. Lombardi: Ana Milazzo
Brighella: Tsega Gebreyesus
Porter: Louisa Amsterdam
Pandora: Michelle Gauthier
Nora: Mary Kathryn Dean

PRODUCTION
Director: Alex Solomon
Stage Manager: Rebecca Buck
Assistant Stage Managers: Amy Veprauskas and Hillary Cleveland
Run Crew: Jill Barndt
Build Crew: Jessica Websterlove
Green Room: Erina Donnelly
House Manager: Rebecca Findlay

PERFORMED
26th, 27th, 28th of April, 2007
Erdman Living Room

5 comments:


  1. food games free
    basketball free game
    soccer games online
    I like to read your posts very much. They are so awesome. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a brilliant opportunity to visit this sort of site and I am upbeat to know. much thanks to you such a great amount for allowing us to have this open door
    miniclip com 2019, a10 kids, Jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school
    I respect this article for the all around looked into substance and magnificent wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am awed with your work and expertise. Much thanks to you to such an extent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read your posts very much. They are so awesome. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information. They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems. Would you mind uploading more posts?
    free games
    jogos 4 school
    jogos gratis 360

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza Buongiorno
    Dunk Shot Online
    The Champions 2016
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete