Auditions will be held Thursday, September 12 from 7PM to 9PM, and on Friday, September 13th from 7PM to 9PM in Rhoads Quiet Study. Each audition will hopefully take around 15 minutes, and you can come by whenever you want. Callbacks will be held on Sunday, September 15th from 1-4. You'll be notified on Saturday if you are being called back.
Audition materials can be found here (or in the link on the side doobly doo entitled Audition Materials).
Things to keep in mind:
- Prepare! Read the script and practice your monologue/dialogue before auditioning.
- Come to audition whenever is best for you, but keep in mind that there might be a wait. Bring work to do or practice your audition materials while you wait. Talk to the people waiting with you and make some new friends!
- Callbacks are for the director to see you again, and wether are not you are called back has no bearing on wether or not you will be cast in the show!
- You will be asked to perform one monologue and one dialogue. You can bring a partner to read the dialogue with you, or someone in the auditioning room will read with you.
- Fill out your audition sheet (available upon arrival to auditions) with complete honesty to assure that you are happy and comfortable with the role you are offered.
Questions? Can't make any of the times listed? Email rmcook@bmc, the Director of Henry IV, and/or sburlingam@bmc, the Director of Julius Caesar.
Do you want to do Technical Theater for us? Email any of the directors mentioned above because we would love to have you.
We can't wait to see you at auditions!
~Kayla, and all of SPT!